Quality, Reliability and Continuous Improvement
PRIMUS Quality Assurance professionals work to ensure that the software development process, and the related systems and networks, meet the established standards of reliability and accuracy.
We use a variety of tools and techniques to assess code, test functionality, and monitor system performance. PRIMUS Quality Assurance plays an important role in finding and resolving software issues before deployment. This involves identifying problems, verifying that fixes are successful, and monitoring system performance to ensure the end product meets all the necessary requirements.
On an ongoing basis, PRIMUS supports the development of processes and procedures to help improve quality throughout the software development life cycle. These processes may include comprehensive code reviews, functional testing, regression testing, and usability reviews—all of which help to ensure that software products remain reliable and up to date with industry standards.
- Technical Program and Project Management
- Systems and Network Engineering
- Systems, Application and Network Administration
- Database Administration
- Security and Storage Administration
- Help Desk
- Desktop Support and Break Fix
- Infrastructure (focused) Quality Assurance
- Professional Services and Integration Partners
- Banking, Financial Insurance Services
- Technology Products and Services
- E-Commerce, Retail
- Telecom Products and Services